Tuesday 27 November 2007

Busy!

It's been an age since I last posted - I've been crazy busy. Which is not to say that there hasn't been knitting - there has. All on the Mohair cardi. I am now finishing off the first sleeve, then it's just the second sleeve to go! Hoping to get some more done on it this week.

I did my Christmas shopping this weekend (having taken a couple of days off work to do so). Guildford shopping centre is officially the seventh circle of hell. And it wasn't even a weekend day... Despite getting dangerously close to homicidal at several points, the Christmas shopping is now done, and I did not weaken and go in the yarn shop (Pandora's). Although I was tempted.

I'm thinking about doing a bit of Christmas knitting. Not gifts for people - I'm going to stop at the socks in terms of gifts - but I thought it might be fun to make some decorations. I get ludicrously over excited about Christmas. I can't help myself. I knitted a tiny tree decoration last year which wasn't too stressful (ie. you can knock it out in a day, so no real deadlines!). I also made stuffed snowmen, which are just the cutest (and you can find the pattern at www.knittingpatterncentral.com). This year I think I should do something different altogether...

No comments: